What treatment is the best treat meant for minimizing pores and acne scars?? (photos)

Iv been real self-conscious and depressed bout my skin for years! My whole family has almost perfect skin so my skin really stands out. Can anyone help me with picking the best treatment for acne scares? I also feel like I have big pores and would like to know if there's a treatment to minimize them to look like I have porcelain looking skin?? Here are some pictures to give you a better idea of the help I need.

Multiple treatment methods

You have atrophic scars, so my treatment of choice would be focal dermal fillers with either Juvederm or with Bellafill, for enlarged pores there are many treatments available to reliably reduce pore size- find attached a web reference as I explain various techniques that are commonly used (at least by myself). 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Pores and Scars and Treatment NYC

For your skin type I would definitely suggest the eMatrix laser is the best treatment for both pores and acne scars.  The hyperpigmented areas need to be treated with a combination of hydroquinones, retinoids, and chemical peels. Eclipse Micropen with PRP is also effective as an adjuvant therapy. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Scarring improves with a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers. Please see an expert for an evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scars

Hi seen your concern regarding acne scars to begin with you need a basic home care skin regime containing retinoid creams followed by chemical peels done at periodic intervals along with micro needling treatment done later once your active inflammation has subsided will definitely help to reduce your pore size and improvement in your acne scars as well good improvement in your skin texture .Hence do not worry Get it treated after prior consultation with your dermatologist.