What is the best treatment/s to minimize my pores, acne scarring, blackheads as well as oily skin? (Photo)

What type of acne scarring do I have? I also want to control my redness that I have. Would only lasers or facials be sufficient enough or would I have to do both? As well as how many treatments would I need to go through to see results?

Reducing Acne scarring and congestion

Thank you for your question! It appears as if you have pitted acne scarring as a result of acne lesions. In terms of in clinic treatments as stated below there is quite a bit that can be done to reduce your the active acne and scarring. You are also in need of a daily home care routine to prepare  your skin before undergoing any advanced treatments within the clinic. To start at home I would recommend using the ZO Skin Health line as it provides many solutions for controlling your oil production, reducing acne lesions, pigmentation and redness. A good deep cleansing facial such as HydraFacial would also be ideal to help clean your pores,refine your texture and inhibit future breakouts. More advanced treatments such as Micro-needling and chemical peels should be explored once you've been using a comprehensive skincare line for at least 6-8 weeks and received a medical grade facial. Hope this helps and I wish you the best in your journey. 

Control acne and oil production before scar revision

If I can give you some advice? Please see a medical dermatologist to get your acne under absolute control before pore treatments, and scar revision. Photos show you sill have some active areas. Once controlled, you have many treatment options based upon close examination including energy based microneedling, eMatrix, laser, etc... more on treatments available and how we assess what treatments are best for you in the video below. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix, PRP, Sculptra, Bellafill

To treat these acne scars you will need a combination of treatments.  Please consult an expert in acne scars for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Improving acne scars

I think the best treatment now for acne scars is the Infini. I would also add a good skin care regime that includes Retin A. Chemical peels might be helpful too. Deeper scars might require subcision, Bellafill, and maybe TCA Cross. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

you will need a combination of lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP and skin care. I suggest seeing an expert in acne scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.