What can I use to get rid of deep wrinkle between eyes? (photo)

I tried Botox a few years ago and it did not really do much for the wrinkle between my eyes. I have had the wrinkle for a long time and it has always bothered me. Is there anything else that can be done to get rid of it?

Wrinkles between eyes

Botox would make a big improvement with your forehead lines. If used on a regular basis, the lines will eventually soften and improve.

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

"11" Lines -- Botox, Fillers, Lasers, Microneedling/PRP

Botox shows a significant amount of improvement to this area. Skin improvement with microneedling/PRP and lasers also help. Sometimes fillers are needed to get the final improvement. I suggest consulting with an expert for evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer