What do you recommend for me to reduce/eliminate the empty socket appearance below the eyes as well as the wrinkles? (Photo)

36-years-old. Picture one shows the appearance of my eyes at rest. Picture two shows my eyes when smiling. The wrinkles and empty socket appearance appeared within the last six years. I blame my children. I am looking to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles as well as reducing the appearance of looking tired.

Eye wrinkles

Dear Eunolena:

A hyaluronic acid filler such as #Belotero or #Restylane will go far in smoothing the contour under your eyes.  I believe you will also want to improve the fine wrinkles you have via a bulk heating device such as Pellevé or Microneedling with #PRP.  Lastly, to improve the fine wrinkles and maintain your results, you will want to be using creams with ingredients proven to rejuvenate the skin, such as #Retinol, #greentea, creams with #growthfactors such as #Regenica or #TNS, and #Alastin.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Not really tired--Eye hollows treatment includes fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.

Improving hollowness around eyes

This is easily corrected using Restylane and blunt cannulas. This is an injection reserved for expert injectors. If not done correctly, it can be seen as lumpy or blueish. A syringe on each side is needed to start. More might be needed. Other treatments can help around the eye including Infini and laser resurfacing.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Combined Approach for Below Eye Hollowness

Dear Eunolena:

Thank you for your question and photos.  My recommendations would be to fill your tear troughs with a filler like Teosyal Redensity II and use of chemical peels and/or laser as well as maintenance topical retinols.  All the best.