Skin looks worse after second injection of hyaluronic acid for acne scars. Why is that happened? (Photos)

I have acne scars and got injection of jalupro with subcision prior it. And scars became almost barely visible. I was very happy about this improvement, and decided to get second treatment from the same doctor after one month. When I visited him again he asked me how long did bruising last, so I replied that two weeks. He said that this is too long. And after second procedure there wasn't much bruising but skin started to look worse.

Filler technique for acne scars.

Filler technique is very complex for acne scars. Video explains the different techniques I use for acne scarring. I agree with Dr Weiner, my preferred treatment is with INFINI RF and PRP for several treatments to remodel and stimulate your own collagen, before dermal filling as the end treatment/s. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scars look worse after HA filler

I know some people use HA filler for this. I'm more of a fan of Bellafill for this. I think that combining with Infini and PRP is even better than filler alone. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD