Creams available for acne scars and pores on my skin? (Photo)

I'm 19.I have lots of small pores on my skin.I have heard of Retin A.Will it remove the pore on my skin.Are there any other creams to reduce skin pore on my face.I do have acne scars too.Please help me doctors

Acne Pores and Scars

I would definitely start a skin care program with a combination of Retin-A and serums to help restore the collagen to your skin.  eMatrix would be the best laser for your scars and skin type.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in scars treatment you likely need a combination of lasers, fillers, and TCA cross.  Best, Dr. Emer.