What kind of procedures will improve my "new" wrinkles? What kind of prevention is available? (photos)

I am worried about my wrinkles getting worse! I am 26 years old, work out 5 days a week and eat a wholesome diet of high protein, veggies and "superfoods". I use coconut oil to moisturize at night and wear an SPF In the AM. I avoid sleeping on my face. I am considering procedures before my wedding next year. Note- my mother and grandmother both have heavily defined wrinkles. What can I do to avoid this, or minimize? If avoiding is impossible, what are options for improving my skin in the future?

Botox, Filler, Daily Skincare

Hi and thank for your question.  I think that a combination of Botox and hyaluronic filler, such as Juvederm, are your best treatments to eliminate wrinkles fast.  Botox is great for treating wrinkles on your forehead, between your eyebrows, and on the sides of your eyes, or "crows feet" (which you don't have).  Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid (reversible) filler that will soften the lines next to and under your nose, the nasolabial folds.  I would highly encourage you to start using a daily, quality skincare regimen with the use of a Retin-A or tretinoin cream every night.  I use the ZO product line in my office because it has proven results.  There are certainly others, but whichever you decide to go with, be sure the company has a scientifically proven track record.  The Retin-A 0.04% (tretinoin 0.05% is generic) will help slough off dead skin while creating a slow, light peel to your skin.  This will help stimulate new collagen and elastin, which are the building blocks to younger looking, wrinkle-free skin.  
Thanks again for the great question, and good luck!

Missoula Plastic Surgeon