What Can Be Done to Reverse Damage from Bruxism?

This morning after waking up with a sore jaw, I took a look at my top teeth and noticed that they have shifted to the right after years of having perfectly aligned teeth. Also, the side with the sore jaw has noticeable jowling as compared to the other. My dentist casually mentioned grinding last year but took no aggressive steps to treat it. What can be done to reverse the damage that has already been done? Braces? Crowns? My face is literally crooked now! And the jowling (at 31!) is depressing!

No doctor answers yet