I'm 25 years old. Small acne on my face and dark spots; how do I clear skin?

small acne on my face and dark spot.. am newly married women plz suggest me to clear skin treatment

Acne and Pigment correction

Hi There,your acne depends on the type of bacteria we are treating but can easily be resolved with oral and topical medications. As far as the Pigmentation dark or red this can be remedied once the acne lesions have been treated and break outs have been stopped and your skin is no longer experiencing breakouts.  An IPL fotofacial to correct the tone and color. If there is scarring or pitting in the skin then the treatment options would be fractional CO2 DOT and combination therapy would be a good approach.Hope this helps.

Kirkland Physician