Should I worry about my scars? (Photos)

Im 21, Puertorican. I had 2 snall warts removed from my legs (ankle and knee) about a month ago. The scars turned dark purple and are a little raised over the skin. Should I worry? Or will it go away eventually? The one in my knee is a little more raised than the other one and hurt really bad once when I hit it by accident but besides that normally touching it doesnt hurt at all and it doesnt itch.

Scars -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, tatooing

These scars should improve with combination treatment that includes laser and micro needling. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Kenalog injections and Plato's Scar Serum for keloids

You may have small keloids developing. I would use Plato's Scar Serum and have some kenalog injections to the scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS