I need help. I have deep acne scars (Photo)

I have deep acne scars help plzz

Treat, then repair

Agreed with Dr Linville- see a medical dermatologist for acne treatment, as this will help prevent future scarring. Once that is done, and your acne is in remission, you have various treatment choices. 

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars.

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scars

Hey there, thanks for posting.  Tough problem, and treatment.  First thing I would recommend is to find a good Dermatologist  in your area that specializes in acne.  Obviously aside from preventing or limiting future cystic acne breakouts, you'll want to do your best NOT to pop any zits that you have or mess with them, as it only makes the scarring worse.

Once your acne is under control, there are several options:  Microneedling, dermabrasion, laser therapy, etc.  But for now, getting it under control is key.  Hope that helps!  

Options for acne scars in Los Angeles

I would recommend a combination of fractional laser, Clear and Brilliant laser, Ematrix RF, and subcision to improve the scars on your face. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

FRAXEL

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Acne Scarring Treatment

Hello, I would recommend BellaFill to treat your acne scarring. BellaFill combined with a dermapen or laser treatment and medical-grade skin care like Obagi could yeild really nice results for you.