What is the best treatment for my scars? (Photo)

I've suffered from cystic acne and as you can see I have deep scars which leaves me with low self-esteem. I also wish to know the average cost of per treatment that is suggested. Please, I need help!

Acne Scars and Asian skin in New York

I have found that the eMatrix laser is the best laser for your type of scars and skin type.  You would also benefit from injectables as well. For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist who is experienced with this laser.  Best, Dr. Green

Treatment options for acne scarring

Our office specializes in acne scars and for your scars we would use our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which utilizes ematrix RF, fractional laser and RF, subcision, micro needling, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS