22 yrs old - my face looks older - how to permanently erase wrinkles on my face? (photo)

Please help me with your advice. Below is my photo of my face....

Doctor Answers 2

There are no permanent ways to treat wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Unfortunately, there are no permanent ways to remove wrinkles. These forehead wrinkles are treated with Botox and sometimes fillers. Treating these early is better than waiting and treating them later in life when they are worse and more ingrained.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

How to permanently erase wrinkles on my face?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though there are no permanent solutions, it appears that you would be an excellent Botox candidate to help treat the wrinkles of your forehead and glabella region, while fillers into your cheeks can help with your facial creases.  Hope this helps.

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.