22 yrs old - my face looks older - how to permanently erase wrinkles on my face? (photo)

Please help me with your advice. Below is my photo of my face....

There are no permanent ways to treat wrinkles

Unfortunately, there are no permanent ways to remove wrinkles. These forehead wrinkles are treated with Botox and sometimes fillers. Treating these early is better than waiting and treating them later in life when they are worse and more ingrained.

How to permanently erase wrinkles on my face?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though there are no permanent solutions, it appears that you would be an excellent Botox candidate to help treat the wrinkles of your forehead and glabella region, while fillers into your cheeks can help with your facial creases.  Hope this helps.