How to treat this kind of old scar? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Fractional laser and Melarase PM for scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

We treat many of these areas of pigmentation. I would suggest a combination of light chemical peels, Melarase PM, Melarase AM, and Melapads. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.