How will blemishes and those tiny bumps on my face disappear?

Tiny bumps that looks like rashes.

Doctor Answers 2

Blemishes and Tiny Bumps

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Please see a Board Certified Dermatologist to get a proper diagnosis on what those “tiny bumps” are. They may be acne, sebaceous hyperplasia, or a symptom of Rosacea. All of which require different treatment plans. 

Acne help

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is hard to make recommendations without history or pictures. I would try OTC meds for acne. If not improved, see a dermatologist and get started on Retin A. Chemcial peels often help as well. Sometimes lasers are used but not in dark skin types

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.