Fillers or botox for acne scarring?

I have very mild (not deep) acne scarring. It is across my cheeks and slightly on my smile lines and forehead which gives an appearance of wrinkles. ive been doing dermaplaning (not a huge fan of having no hair on my face) and microderm and also still use tazorac .5 and 1% for mild hormonal acne on my cheeks and chin. Is stopping the tazorac and doing Laser treatments the only option for scaring and wrinkles? Also recommendation for someone in the Philadelphia area

Hidef Acne scar Protocol in Los Angeles

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol utilizes ematrix RF, fractional laser and RF, subcision, microneedling, acne surgery, laser resurfacing, and TCA Cross to address all types of acne scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scars and treatments

You can continue your other treatments after you treat these scars.  I prefer the eMatrix for these types of scars.  An in person consultation is really the only way to assess the type of scar and best treatment.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

PHOTO will be good.

Best send photos under angled lightning, this will give us the best chance of finding the type of acne scars and the correct procedure. 

Fillers are great for atrophic scars - see video.

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist