Which type of scars are these? (photos)

Hi i m an asian from pakistan...i have acne scars on my face ..i want to knw that which type of scars are these...can it be completely removed or not???

Ematrix RF for asian acne scars

For asian skin, I would recommend the Ematrix RF as the first line treatment for your acne scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Realself100 Surgeon

Acne Scars and Best Treatments with Asian Skin

An in office consultation would be best to evaluate these scars.  I would recommend micro needling and eMatrix to help these scars with your skin type. Please be certain to consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Ice pick, atrophic, box car

Hard to give an accurate diagnosis with the photos, you do have atrophic scars, R side, see it more with angled lighting. Deeper ones on your left side. 

I think you will benefit from a mixture of procedures, I would start with a TCA CROSS then move to fractional devices like INFINI RF, or Co2 Fractional low density, then finally subscision and filling. 

Web ref. video below. for treating acne scars in Ethnic skin types. 

All the best, Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist