I don't want to take anymore antibiotics orally for my acne ! Can I use acne regimen kit ? (photos)

The kit contains benzoyl peroxide 2.5 % and AHA glycolic acid with a cleanser . I desperatly need recomendation because i have tried almost every thing .accutane causes me severe stomach pain and azithromycin(250mg) i took for one month and my acne got worse in last two weeks of month .so i am not gonna take any oral antibiotics

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through photographs, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). Acne treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have. Treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. It is common for acne to get worse before it gets better especially when starting oral antibiotics. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.