How can I get rid of my acne scars? I've been trying to get rid of them for so long already! (Photo)

Acne Scar Treatment

Co2 laser with PRP and microneedling would give you amazing results. If you go to someone experienced in lasers and treating dark skin there is little risk for long term complications. You will need appropriate skin care to prevent long term hyperpigmentation, but you will get significant improvements with co2 resurfacing. If you are not willing to have downtime you can get improvements with fraxel or sublative treatments, but they will take many more treatments. Most of my patients do co2 laser treatment then maintain the results with fraxel or sublative. A formal consultation with a well trained cosmetic dermatologist is essential to determine if this is the best course or if something like fractional nonablative would be a better first start. Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scar Treatments

There are numerous options for acne scars.  Depending on your skin type there are different lasers to choose from.  With your skin type I would recommend the eMatrix Laser.  It will take several treatments one month apart to help minimize these scars.  The redness can easily be treated with the V-Beam laser.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist in your area with experience with these lasers and cosmetic procedures for the best results.