What can I do to clear all these spots and dark patches? (Photo)

I have used so many things until I finally gave up but I can't go out without concealer and foundation.. pls I need help

Dark Spots in Black Skin - NYC Treatment

I have so many patients with exactly your same problem.  I suggest using a bleaching cream and retinoid to keep the acne under control with some chemical peels to remove the discoloration.  It will take a few months but you will have beautiful skin.  Please consult an expert in dark skin.  Best, Dr. Green

Clear spots? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs, NJ

In my opinion, you have active acne and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. A good treatment for you would be to use salicylic acid wash to clear the acne and help exfoliate. In addition you could add a bleaching cream to decrease the dark spots. It would be helpful if you had an acne scar expert to help you plan your treatment. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon