Are white lines (hypopigmented scar?) around new wound permanent. How to fade/heal them? (photo)

1 month ago I had a hiking fall that cut into the top of my left arm. For the most part it was fairly light, though in one section it was deeper. This part's still red and likely to scar and that's fine. But pretty much everything that was even lightly scratched is turning white, and even though it's not that big it's giving me a lot of anxiety. Are the surrounding white streaks likely to be permanent or will they fade significantly within a year or so? Is there something I should do to help?

Hypopigmented Scars Solutions with lasers, microneedling/prp

These types of scars can be improved with a combination of fraxel lasers and microneedling/prp. I recommend you get a consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer