Treatment for blackhead scars?

I had blackheads for many of my teenage years. now that they're gone, they've left me with visible holes all over my nose, cheek and forehead. I don't wear make up because I'm allergic to most and just prefer the natural look anyway so I'm always conscious of them, especially when people are close to my face. Is there any laser treatments or any other treatment that can heal the skin and get rid of the holes?

Treating Black Head Scarring

It’s hard to imagine scars as a result of blackheads but prominent pores as a result are certainly a possibility here. I would recommend finding a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon in your area and let them determine what you are suffering from on your skin and then determining the best treatment options for you, some of which may and should be skin care, followed by perhaps a mild non-ablative fractional series of treatments, and the one I am thinking of is called Clear & Brilliant, which can have great effects on your skin with minimal downtime. But someone knowledgeable needs to evaluate your skin and see what the best options are for you.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scars and blackheads

Acne scars are best treated with a combination of lasers. I have been using lasers such as EMatrix and Fraxel with gret results. Depending on the depth of the scars it will take several treatments to improve the area. For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in lasers and acne scars. 

Acne Scars

Mount Sinai Medical Center Department of Dermatology has excellent doctors that specialize on Acne and Acne scarring. CO2 and Erbium and YAG lasers are several option worthy of discussing. Yours, Dr David R. Los Angeles CA

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist