Sebaceous hyperplasia or acne scar? (Photos)

I have this little bump on my nose from about 3-4 years. It came out when I was in highschool and it is still there.It is bumpy and has a white-yellow thing inside but when I try to pop it,nothing happens.Can someone please help me to get rid of it?

When in Doubt, get a consultation

It is really hard to tell from your photos and I'd advise against attempting to pop it again. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. I recommend a combination approach with lasers and microneedling/prp. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne Scar versus Sebaceous Hyperplasia versus Acne Cyst

It is impossible to tell from the photo which it is.  Each of these needs to be treated separately.  A consultation with a board certified dermatologist will evaluate and effectively treat this area.  Best, Dr. Green