I have post acne hyper pigmentation. Which laser treatment would be best? Fraxel Dual, Fractional Co2 or chemical peels? (Photo)

I am an african american female. My hyper pigmentation is dark not red. I have tried many topical treatments and I'm tired of wasting my money. Also I am interested in smoothing out my overall skin texture. I am prepared for the downtime of the co2 laser. And I am leaning towards that direction but was told it helps mainly with acne scars such aka pits and not hyper pigmentation.

Acne scars and hyperpigmentation in dark skin

Skin texture and color can be improved via many ways from chemical peels to laser.  When you have darker skin type lasers may not be the best option for you.  It is difficult to tell from the photo but eMatrix or chemical peels may be the best option for you.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in lasers and dark skin for the best cosmetic results.