What stage cellulite do I have? (Photo)

Cellulite

Stage of Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Photos alone cannot complete a thorough assessment of your particular cellulite. It's best to receive a proper assessment in person, not just photos alone.#CelluliteStages

Stage cellulite?

It's hard to assess the extent of your cellulite based on the pictures submitted. Best evaluation is done in person, then treatment options can be discussed.

Cellulite

Difficult to tell from your photo.  In many instance I have to used lights and angle them to help identify areas of cellulite.  Cellfina is safe and effective to treat mild to moderate areas of Cellulite.

Cellulite grading.

It is very difficult to grade your cellulite from these images. I grade my patients as mild (up to 20 dimples), moderate (20-30 dimples), or severe (over 30 dimples) in planning treatment. Having aid that, there is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless.Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment option

hard to tell from your photos alone.  a physical exam is required.  If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellfina

Cellulite is caused by connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. It is genetic in nature. Some people can loosen the tension on these bands by decreasing the amount of fat between the skin and the underlying fascial connection. Others just have cellulite and are skinny.

The Cellfina procedure is a minimally invasive one that numbs the area around the dimple on your buttocks or thighs, and then treats the connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. The Cellfina cellulite procedure works by precisely treating these tethered bands, causing them to fully release. Similar to a rubberband under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days.

Weight gain or weight loss should not affect the outcomes and the results have been seen for over 2 years (if not more). It is truly a really exciting new technology that most women can benefit from.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

What to do with cellulite of the lateral thighs

VIORA REACTION treatment (radiofrequency) is an excellent treatment option for moderate cellulitis of the lateral thighs. A consultation would be very helpful to give you definitive recommendations.

Arian Mowlavi, MD