I am 32 years male trying for a baby.. Will the injection-steriod treatment for my chest Keloids affect our pregnancy plan.

I have keloid in the chest for 6-7 years. I had keloid treatment in the past (cream, injection-steriod), then stopped 2 years back.. a month back my keloid got infected so my skin doctor cleaned it, treated it and now he has put me on injection-steriod treatment for reducing it... I am actually trying for a baby with my wife and asked doctor if the injection-steriod treatment will affect my sperms and he said since the dose is light, no issues.. But wanted to get other experts opinion on this..

Plato's Scar Serum instead of kenalog injections

Kenalog can affect the metabolism of the body. I would discuss with your surgeon about doses and possibly using something else such as just Plato's Scar Serum twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles