Need a Board Certified Nashville Plastic Surgeon to Treat Sunken Under Eyes

I am 43, my eyes r sunken with huge indentions underneath my eyes. I need to find a great board certified plastic surgeon in the Nashville TN area.

Doctor Answers 3

Fix under eyes

This is not a surgical case. It is best done with filler Like fat or radiesse xbest bet in this a top cosmetic Derm with a lot of experience as he must be able to treat the orbital rim also 

New York Dermatologist

Nashville TN plastic surgeon

 There are many excellent plastic surgeons in Nashville, TN.  I would suggest you call Dr. Jack Fisher and go to him for a visit regrading your eyes.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS
Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

Nashville Board Certified Plastic Surgeons

Nashville is chuck full of great ABPS Board Certified Plastic surgeons. Your best resource is to consult, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and examine the list. I am SURE you will find several that can do a great job for you.

Dr. P. Aldea

Peter A. Aldea, MD
Memphis Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 108 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.