How can I remove dark spots and pimples? (photos)

Acea and dark spots

Hi Sam, thank you for your question. There are several options depending on how aggressive you would like to be such as a combination of bleaching creams and chemical peels, or combination of bleaching cream and ablative laser such as Erbium or CO2 laser. I hope this helps and good luck!

Irvine Physician

Dark Spots and Pimples

It will take a combination of brightening agents and chemical peels to heal these dark scars from your acne and it should be combined with a good topical treatment regimen such as Retin-A or antibiotics.  Best, Dr. Green

Improving acne and scars

To get the acne in better control, Retin A and chemical peels are needed. Hydroquinone is needed to improve the pigmentation problems. Infini is useful for the acne scarring. Deeper scarring might require Bellafill for treatment. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD