What treatment(s) would you recommend for my lower abdominal stretch marks and overhang? (Photo)

I'm 30 years old with 3 kids 5 and under. I am 5'6" and 125lb. I have light colored stretch marks at my belly button and lower along with a soft like pouch like appearance in my lower abdominal region. I'd like to improve overall appearance and contour in hopes that I will wear a swimsuit again and be less embarrassed to show my spouse.

Mini tummy tuck or microneedling

Thank you for your question.  If you feel that you have some excess skin, this can be removed with a mini tummy tuck with microneedling for the stretch marks.  Microneedling does a great job for the stretch marks with very little downtime compared to lasers and much cheaper.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Stretch marks and muffin top

There are 2 approaches - surgery and nonsurgical. Surgery would be lipo +/- tummy tuck. Stretch marks can be at least partially removed with this method. Non surgical is using lasers or Infini +/- PRP for the stretch marks and Coolsculpting or Sculpsure for the excess fat. If there is a separation of the muscle from your pregnancies, only surgery will correct this. Stretch marks are tough and complete improvement won't happen

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Mommy Makeover -- For Stretch Marks, Loose Skin On Stomach, and Extra FAT

A Tummy Tuck with VASER Hi Def liposuction in combination with RF treatments/ultrasound can reduce fat and excess skin while giving definition and contour to the abdomen. Stretch marks can be improved with lasers, microneedling/PRP, medical tattooing, See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer