Is it possible to do a scar revision to straighten butt indentation? (Photo)

I had a butt implant and got them removed and the doctor did not stitch a straight line, so now I have a curve butt line. Is there a way to fix this? Also I found out I have a slight curve in my spine, that could also have some okay with it. Is it possible to be straight, and if so, how? Thank you.

Butt-lifting and Shaping With Liposuction & Fat

Liposuction with fat augmentation / buttock lifting would be great.,I recommend a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction based revision of your buttock scar

The first step would involve liposuction and lipocavitation followed by fibrous release of scar tissue and fat grafting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS