What is a good laser/peel for fine acne pit scars on light brown skin? (photos)

I've had 2 bouts of cyctic acne in past which left tiny pit scars on my forehead n cheeks. There are couple deeper pit scars on cheeks which look superficial but when I smile, indentations become worse n look like vertical wrinkles. Wud also like some skin tightening. What procedure (or combo of procedures) wud be recommended for light brown skin? Am Fitzpatrick type III/IV. I prefer aggressive 1-2 time prcdure. I have attached small image of my skin for guidance on skin tone. Thank u!

Acne scars in light brown skin

It's hard to see the problem in pictures. The Inifni is a safe and effective procedure for your skin type. If it is isolated to small areas, it might be possible to place Bellafill in the areas. Other treatments which can help are TCA Cross for ice pick scarring, PRP, lasers, but the Infini is my go to at this point.