21 yo male. Treatment recommendations for severe mixed type acne scarring. (Photos)

Looking for treatment reccomendations and am wanting opinions on what treatments are most effective for my scar type and the treatment amount needed. Thanks in advance Previosly underwent 2 frac co2 with little improvement. Hoping for better likelihood of results

Multiple treatment methods for scars

You will benefit from a series of treatments, starting off with TCA CROSS to the deep ones - namely ice pick scars. Subcsion for tethered ones. There after I would Botox (microton) forehead to relax the scars. Third step will be Infini RF micro needling or similar device with PRP, lastly filler. 

If you have deep atrophic scars, you can do it in reverse as per video below. Only angled lighting and a physical examination will reveal what is THE best solution. Regardless, you will require many METHODS over the months. Regards Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scar Combination--TCA cross, lasers, microneedling/prp

A combination approach would be best. I recommend TCA cross, and/or surgical removal in combination with lasers and microneedling/prp for best results. Co2 is best for scars, but erbium is a great alternative. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.