Is Venus Viva an effective laser for acne scars ?

Venus Viva was recently recommended for treatment of my acne scars. I am wondering what the professional consensus is on the effectiveness of this laser. Is it considered an effective laser for mild to moderate scarring ? My scars are primarily rolling and atrophic. I have had Fraxel in the past and saw minimal results, I would like to avoid wasting my time and money again.

Melarase creams and lasers for acne scars

I would begin with application of Melarase creams to help with pigmentation and follow with Ematrix RF, fractional laser and RF, subcision, and light chemical peels. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Acne Scars and Best Treatment

I would suggest that you look into the eMatrix laser for your acne scars. It has been proven to be effective in all skin types.  It would be best to post a photo to assist you with specifics.  Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green