How to remove under eye wrinkles? (Photo)

I've attached photos of both my eyes, smiling and not smiling. Also I've pulled them down a bit to show how I want them to look. I'm a 28 year old non smoker/drug user or drinker. What's the best course of action to remove these as they're making me look so old and tired all the time.

Doctor Answers 3

Filler for correction- see Dermatologist in Melbourne.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You will get good results with just fillers in this area. I do not think there is a need to add a second device - method yet. The best Specialist for this job is either Dr Phil Bekhor in Boxhill or Dr Greg Goodman, both Board Certified Dermatologist in Melbourne. Cheers, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Under eye wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend a combination of treatments for your under eye wrinkles.  To help tighten the skin I would recommend a treatment like Ulthera.  Finally you can use injectables like Botox and Restylane.  Good luck

Radio frequency treatment and a touch of botox

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In milder changes such as yours, an ultra-small volume of botox combined with Radiofrequency treatment (I like the Endymed system) or fractionated CO2 laser (if you have slightly more downtime) may give you the answer you need.  A small volume of Filler as the last stage may be useful also.  Seek an experienced specialist.  

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.