What can I use to clear my face ? (photos)

i usually dont break out this bad . i get like 1 or two pimples but 2 weeks ago i been breaking out really bad and i dont know what to do . i just want to know what should i use to clear up my face

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for lightening creams, laser treatments and peels.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne with PIH

I would suggest you see a dermatologist for this. They are specialized to treat this condition. Treatment would include Retin A and a skin bleacher.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne And Treatment

Please consult a board certified dermatologist to determine the cause of the acne.  It is possible that it is hormonal or from an infection and the treatment would be based on the cause. Topical and oral antibiotics, microdermabrasion, oxygen facial all help. Best, Dr. Green

Acne

Do you use any products on your skin? We have several medical grade skin care lines that we use here in our office. My top pick would be ZO which is by Dr. Zein Obagi. By looking at your photos you appear to have oily skin. I would use Oilacleanse to wash your face twice a day, followed by the TE pads as a toning agent, and then Daily Power Defense and sunscreen during the day, and Retin-A 0.05% at night. This will help to turn over your skin cells much faster, and exfoliating dead skin, as well as killing bacteria that may reside on the skin or in your pores.  It takes at least a full skin cycle of 28 days to see improvement in your texture and tone, prescription medication may be necessary, but you can cross that bridge when you get there.

Good luck to you!

#acne   #ZOskincare   #Oilyskin