Do I have wrinkles? (Photo)

hello i have long lines from my nose to under the eye im 22 i dont even see this lines in older people. is this wrinkles or can this be because my nose is a bit crooked?

Thanks for your question. It is very difficult to tell whether you have wrinkles or not from your photo. An in-person consultation with a board certified dermatologist is always recommended. They will be able to give you several options. You are very young, should you have wrinkles, you may inquire about treatments to smooth them out or taking preventative measures to avoid further wrinkling. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz

Dark Circles, Under-Eye Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Laser, fillers, microneedling/PRP will give improvement without surgery. Lower blepharoplasty could be a permanent solution. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Dear jojojogf:From the photo posted, it looks like the line you are referring to is a tear trough which can be addressed with use of dermal fillers to the area in question.  In Canada, I use Teosyal Redensity II with great effect to fill this area.  I hope you find this information helpful and wishing you treatment success.

Hi there, the lines from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth are called nasolabial folds. The lines that extend from the top of your nose and "ride" the under portion of your eye form the tear trough. These could be defined as wrinkles. If you have facial fillers injected strategically, you can soften these lines.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Do I have wrinkles?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Based on your picture it appears that your lines are facial creases created by tension.  The area along your under eye is referred to as the "tear-trough" while the lines from your nose towards your lip corners is the nasolabial fold.  Both of these can be improved with careful dermal filler placement.  Hope this helps.

Hello and thank you for your question. Without a photo it is hard to determine what may be causing your lines. Unusual lines in young patients are often  caused by motion of muscles in the face. These lines are often dynamic. I would seek a consultation if you have dynamic lines that are bothering you. It would be possible to determine at that point if your nose is crooked. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician