Weird acne scars. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a face facial and clean of blackheads 2 weeks ago, but now the areas that I removed blackheads become red and like cane scars, can someone describe me a treatment without prescription so I can buy it from cvs, am visitng Los Angeles. Thank you so much!

Vascular laser

This will settle in time, lasers such as pulse dye laser or vascular lasers can help. For more information, please see the video link below, there is a section on treating red scars. All the best, Dr Davin Lim.

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

redness can be improved with vascular lasers, otherwise combinations are best for acne scars on the face. Best, Dr. Emer.

Wierd Acne Scars is your Acne Process extending deeper accompanied by inflammation spreading

What I see in your nose and other areas is that you have active acting going on and the disease process extending deeper causing more broad elevation of the areas as well as inflammatory reaction that is creating the redness that is spreading. I think that they're not fully developed into scars yet. For me in my opinion I think the best way to approach this is to treat these as active acne and start you on some oral antibiotics and likely aggressive topical skin care treatment.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon