What would be the best treatment for my indented acne scars? (photos)

I'm thank they aren't super deep or wide but it's one of those things that bothers me. I've been doing chemical peels for the past few months, but I'm impatient. I was thinking laser but really don't want a long downtime. I also have a lot of redness all over my face, you can see it in the photos too. I have eczema, but very mild now. Not sure if that contributes. Thanks for any help!

Red acne scars

I would initially treat with VBeam or Excel V. If not improved after 3 or 4 with the depths of the scars, consider Infini. 

Treatment of Acne Scars

Acne scars can be approached with multiple modalities. Typically for the post inflammatory erythema (redness) of scars this can be addressed with a v-beam laser. For the textural change, we can use non-ablative lasers such as ResurFX, ablative resurfacing such as Active or DeepFX depending on the depth of the scars, microneedling with PRP, CROSS therapy, or subcision. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist experienced with these modalities to determine the best treatment option for you.

Katherine L. Caretti, MD
Grosse Pointe Dermatologic Surgeon

Depressed scars and treatment with Lasers or fillers

You can improve your scars with laser resurfacing and a combination treatment. We have a special approach using a 6-8 step process that we call the Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Indented Acne Scars and Redness Treatment NYC

A combination of treatments may be needed to best treat these scars.  Fillers such as Restylane and Bellafill and Sculptra can help the scars and the indentations.  Microneedling with PRP, Fraxel, and eMatrix will help the texture of the skin and the scars.  The V-Beam laser will remove the redness from these scars.  Please consult an expert fro the best results.  Best, Dr. Green