Want to get rid of my scars on the nose. What are treatments that can get rid of them? (photos)

What are the treatments that are available want to get rid of them? Been having these scars from highschool?

Nose Scars What To Do / Acne Scarring -- TCA Cross, Fraxel, Viva, Intensif, Erbium/Co2 Laser Resurfacing, PRP

I suggest seeing an expert these needs a combination of treatments to improve the scars on your nose.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Nose scars and ematrix RF

A combination of ematrix RF, TCA Cross, fillers, and subcision will improve the scars on the nose. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Nose scars

Thank you for your photos. Depending on the source of the indentations, you may be better treated with different techniques. If this is a case of enlarged pores, I find a topical skin regimen with routine beta-hydroxy chemical peels help a great deal to minimize pores and even out overall skin texture. For acne scarring and other forms of traumatic scarring, microneedling with growth factor or platelet-rich plasma (PRP) application can be quite effective. It is best to have an in-office examination for a close-up look to determine what is the best treatment modality for your skin type. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician