Is there any way for me to fix my wrinkly hands? (Photo)

I'm a 21 year old male, my hands have been overly wrinkly since I can remember. I had eczema as a child and still have moderately dry skin. I've tried exfoliating and moisturizing and see some improvement but it's only temporary until they go back to normal. Just want to know if there's any way to get rid of the deep wrinkles and make my hands look normal for my age. Thanks

Wrinkle Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to wrinkle treatments. A combination of treatments such as lasers and peels can help improve the appearance of wrinkles, along with a daily skin regimen specifically for the hands (ie. Revision Skincare, Lumiquin) To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Hand wrinkles

for your palms I would not spend on any lasers or other invasive filler treatments...waste of money.  For the dorsum I would invest on a good moisturizer that you like.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Wrinkles on Hands- Treat with Belotero/Radiesse, Fraxel/Skinfinity RF, Topical hand creams

I suggest a formal consultation with someone who treats this area. Wrinkles on the hands can be improved with belotero, fraxel/skinfinity RF, and use topical hand creams. Please consult with a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer.

Hands...

Thank you for your question.  This appears to be a medical condition, Eczema, which needs to be treated as such.  Cosmetic lasers and fillers may give you some improvement but will not treat the underlying condition, so I recommend initiating treatment with a medical regiment.  You will need to be seen by a Board Certified Dermatologist who can put you on a proper treatment regiment consisting of cycles of topical steroids, and likely TCI drugs or similar to yield a steady improvement in your hands.  Depending on the severity of you hands light based medical therapies like excimer laser or orals may be required. Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Hand Rejuvenation

Combination treatments with fillers (Radiesse), fractionated non-ablative lasers (Fraxel), chemical peels, and topical skin products (sunscreen, moisturizer, antioxidants, and retinoids) can go a long way in improving the appearance of your hands.