Remove Seborrhoeic keratosis without a scar?

I want to remove the seborrhoeic keratosis (SK) on my face. A clinic here saying they can use a procedure called Surgitron which uses radiofrequency to shave the growth off the skin leaving a grazed area the size of the growth which typically heals without a scar.I know the liquid nitrogen can also remove SK. but it will likely leave a white scar. I feel this surgitron is better as it will heals without a scar. I wonder if you have heard of this surgitron? is it safe? Any experience of using it?

Plato's Scar Serum and mole removal

Our office specializes in mole removal. Seb K's can be removed with minimal scarring. Apply Plato's Scar Serum after surgery. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

No matter what you will get a scar even if its minimal.  Ellman surgitron is great but with any device there is still scarring potential.  Technique and skill will limit it.  Best, Dr. Emer.