Acne scarring option Fraxel or Fractional co2 laser resurfacing and the difference between the two? (photos)

hi, i got scarring due to acne*please check pics* what would be best to remove or minimise the sccaring? and the other treatment available. Also what is difference between two types of laser fraxel and co2 laser resurfacing and which is better.

Acne Scar Protocol that works

I would suggest a combination protocol that includes fillers, subcision, fractional lasers, Yag laser, and Ematrix RF as a first line therapy. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Best Treatment for Acne Scars

In your particular case since you still have active acne I would first get the acne under control.  Then I would determine in person if a combination of fillers and Fraxel would be best for you.  Fraxel has less down time than C02 laser treatments and is easier to tolerate.  Please consult an expert since technique for all of these treatments is more important than the "device".  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This requires a combination approach including laser with potential subcision, punch excision and TCA cross.  Fillers may also be required.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fraxel, acne, and other devices

Firstly you still have active acne. You may want to consider placing this in remission before you have laser. I do believe that the CO2 is better than the Fraxel 1550, for your scars, however there are many other methods to treat your type of scarring. Some areas will need filling and others surgical methods such as subscision. It is always about the best METHOD, rather than the device that gives you the outcome. Explained in the video link. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist