Best treatment for 2nd Degree Burn Scars on the face (photos)

Hi there. Im 23 and I suffered 2nd degree burns when i was 1 year old as a result of a fire that happened at home. No direct contact with the fire. Just heat. I am very interested in getting an opinion as to what can be done about them to improve the appearance. Im very conscious of scars specially under a light since the irregularities on the skin are more noticeable then. Thank you

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

this is going to need a series of treatments including lasers and PRP for some improvement. I suggest seeing an expert in scars and lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum

Start with Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, followed by fractional laser, light chemical peels, IIT, and PRP.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS