How can I reduce appearance without botox? (Photo)

What would be the best result without botox , I feel like I'm too young for it or to be dealing with wrinkles I recently turned 18

How can I reduce appearance without botox?

Early wrinkles can sometimes be smoothed with a Fraxel® laser, or the skin can be tightened with a  radiofrequency (i.e. Viora) treatment.

Miami Dermatologist

Wrinkles on Forehead -- Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Microneedling/PRP

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, skin care, microneedling/PRP if botox is not right for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox in the forehead

Your best option for forehead lines would be a neurotoxin such as botox, dysport or xeomin. I would recommend having a consultion with a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist and make sure they do not over-do it since you are on the younger side and it's important that you look natural and refreshed, not frozon! All my best,Andre Berger, MD

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Wrinkle treatment on forehead

Botox would be a great procedure for that forehead wrinkle. However, if you are opposed to that product you may want to have a board certified physician inject a facial filler to that area to conceal it. Best of luck

J. Timothy Heffernan, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox alternatives for wrinkles

Thank you for the photo. The best way to erase wrinkles is to prevent them from forming in the first place. Botox would be a great way to prevent the wrinkles from forming. If you do not want Botox treatments, you may consider energy-based therapies such as laser or radiofrequency, or microneedling to increase the collagen in the wrinkle. While the wrinkle is still superficial and minimal, you may also consider chemical peeling or retin-A topical treatments to increase your dermis and skin thickness to improve its appearance. Hope this helps!!

Johnson C. Lee, MD

Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Another option

Great question! Botox works really well to take care of wrinkles like that, especially in the forehead. If you don't want Botox, then you might be able to have some filler placed into that crease to conceal it. The filler will last longer than the Botox and should only be done by an experienced injector. Best of luck in your area.