How do I get rid of cystic acne? (photos)

These pimples are reappearing in the same spots, deep and painful, filled with blood, I've tried everything and changed my diet

Persistent acne

I know it is frustrating to have persistent acne. Don't give up.Please see a Board Certified Dermatologist to treat your acne.There are many treatments available from oral antibiotics , topicals, lasers and Accutane. We customize the treatment for your skin type , acne and budgets.The trick is don't give up. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to get better. If the treatment is not getting better go back for followup to alter your program. There is no reason for anyone to have to suffer from acne.Don't treat yourself with over the counter medications, or use the internet or your friends for treatment ideas...see a Dermatologist.good luck to you.

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Persistent & Recurrent Acne Is Best Treated By A Board Certified Dermatologist

Persistent and recurrent acne is a frustrating problem. However, from over three decades of experience in treating acne, I have learned that whenever someone claims that they have tried everything, it usually means that they have either tried  a whole bunch of over the counter products for acne, or have even gone to doctors and been on prescription products--but often for insufficient periods of time or have been placed on antibiotics that led to side effects, or sometimes have even taken Accutane and had side effects or experienced recurrence. 
To boot, they are often misled by acne myths related to super-scrubbing the skin, diet, sun exposure, and alternative treatments from friends, the internet, and even non-specialist physicians. Moreover, sufferers are often not made aware of the persistence of post inflammatory pigmentary changes, essentially the "footprints" of prior active acne spots, that may persist for many months until they fade and can be the source of so much needless aggravation when they are confused with active acne.  All of the foregoing, usually results in frustration, hopelessness, helplessness, flitting from pillar to post--doctor to doctor--and persistence of the breakouts.
The kind of acne seen in the photos here appears mild to moderate and is typically the kind in which within a few weeks of the start of appropriate treatments additional breakouts are usually mitigated. Moreover, the intralesional injection of an antiinflammatory agent into any true cysts that are currently present can speed their resolution and significantly reduce their likelihood of recurrence and scarring.
Your best bet would be to seek consultation and treatment by a board certified dermatologist, and with his/her help and a generous dose of patience, you will very likely get the positive results you are looking for. Best of luck to you.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD