Is there a way to get rid of the lines under my eyes? (photo)

I am 18 and I have two lines under both of my eyes that have recently shown up. Is there a way to fix them, or prevent more? I feel like I am to young to have wrinkles, are they wrinkles or is it something else?

Bye-Bye Under-Eye Lines

In my practice I do a significant amount of Co2 and nonablative laser (ie fraxel) to the lower eyes along with skin care and fillers. I suggest you see an expert for evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lines under the eyes

Dear torsca:

Looking at your photos, I would recommend a combined approach a good skin care regime which includes use of daily moisturizers, sunscreen, maintenance topical retinols; chemical peels and last but not least tear trough filling with Teosyal Redensity II.  Hope this information helps.

18 year old with under eye wrinkles

This can be improved with good skin care. A Retin A, sunscreen, and a good eye cream with growth factors. Chemical peels are also helpful. Dermal fillers +/- Botox can help after these measures are tried for about 6 months. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD