Are there any treatments that could treat my acne scar or that could speed the process of healing? (Photo)

I had this acne scar for 7 months already and there was no healing or the acne scar getting lighter or disappear. This scar is dry and I tried to find ways to heal it such as like Proactiv and there was no affect on the acne scar.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Lasers and microneedling can be used to improve the outcome of scars. I suggest you see an expert who treats many scarring patients.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Healing Scar with V-Beam

I would definitely consider the V-Beam laser for this scar.  It will definitely heal up with scar quickly with better results than anything topical.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Scar on forehead? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, the scar on your forehead is red and still in the healing phase. You need to avoid irritation with topical agents such as Proactive. Find a silicone scar gel and massage the area two to three times a day. Should this not be effective, Find a scar expert. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon