My head seems to come a lot further out then my body, it gives me a hunchback. (photos)

 It has been like this ever since I can remember. I have been trying to do exercises to improve it but I think maybe it's to far along to be fixed? Is there anything I could do to fix this problem? Better exercises or maybe see a chiropractor?

No doctor answers yet