Is Jimy Beauty Therapy Equipment Made in China Reputiable? Thanks Jo NZ

Hi,I would really appreciate it if anyone has heard of or had any dealings with Jimy Beauty Therapy products or equipment? They make a selection of home use products and professional use and the prices are alot more affordable? One in particular uses ultrasound to help reduce/shrink stubborn fat cells/cellulite it looks very good in the write up but i lack the knowledge to understand if this technology is possible now even though i am a qualified Beauty Therapist? "Thanks for any advice! Jo "

Effective Professional Treatments for Cellulite

Cellulite is extremely common. An estimated 100 million women in the USA between the ages of 20-54 voice concern about #cellulite. Cellulite is caused by fibrous bands underneath the skin that compress #fat, #diet and #exercise do little to help the appearance of this condition.  Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina or Cellifina Platinum.  

ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  #Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  #VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Cellfina #Platinum combines other non-surgical treatments for optimum #results. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.

FDA Approved Effective treatment for cellulite

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Don't buy the chinese stuff

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite, as topical and non-invasive techniques, such as these, can only improve the look of cellulite temporarily.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Treatments to Reduce Fat and Cellulite

Thank you for your question. I have not worked with or heard of Jimy Beauty Therapy Equipment. For the reduction of cellulite, I would highly recommend Cellulaze. I perform this treatment at my practice and have seen excellent results. For a reduction of stubborn fat, I would recommend CoolSculpting. It is non-invasive and has no downtime. Best of luck.

Daniel Shapiro, MD