My face has some type of dead skin and it makes my face wrinkle when i smile and very stiff. What can i use to get rid of this?

Chemical peel for skin rejuvenation

In addition to using a comprehensive daily skin care regimen, a chemical peel can help to deeply exfoliate alot of the dead skin cells off the face. There are a variety of peels out there, but the more common ones used with a limited amount of downtime are a Jessner's and TCA peel. Consult your physician to see which one would be most appropriate for you. Best of luck. 

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dead skin and facial wrinkles

Hello Moyah.It seems that you have dry skin which has resulted in a tightening sensation of your facial skin. Based on your description and without seeing your skin, it seems that you need to take a number of steps to correct this. Firstly you need to prep your skin by using a good quality cream with hydrating and emollient qualities. You need to have a good diet and drink plenty of water. Once you start to feel that these changes have had some effect I think it would be wise to have a gently AHA peel with some gentle microdermabrasion. This would help remove the dead skin you describe. You should use a high SPF cream e.g. SPF 50 when out in the sun but avoid prolonged periods of sun exposure. You can gradually build up to a stronger peel over time, with treatments no sooner than 3 to 4 weeks apart.If you have very dark skin I would not recommend a TCA peel which is quite strong and may result in hyperpigmentation. Good luck.

Ella Husain, MD
London Physician

Chemical Peels for Anti-aging and Exfoliation

Without seeing you in person or at least a photo, it would be very difficult to determine the best treatment plan for your needs, however what I can recommend based on your description, is an in-office Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Professional Peel. This patented formula uses a blend of acids at a low concentration to deliver maximum benefits without irritation, dryness, or flaking; it is safe for all skin types and can be repeated every 4-6 weeks. Our Alpha Beta Professional Peel is the ultimate form of exfoliation that will not only leave your skin refreshed and glowing in the short term, but will provide long lasting anti-aging effects, particularly when repeated regularly. 

Dennis Gross, MD

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers, peels, microneedling and skin care all do well for treatment.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience to evaluate you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Exfoliation of Skin

Without seeing pictures or examining you it is difficult to give you specific advice.  However, a daily exfoliating scrub can be helpful.  Also, an in-office procedure such as Hydrafacial MD can help exfoliate, hydrate and give the skin a nice beautiful glow.  

Good Luck.  

David Shafer, MD